Learn about what to look for and what’s going wrong with your cornering technique !
- Drifting outwards through lack of control in a corner
- Over-braking coming into corners
- Poor line through corners
- Sitting up too high on bike through the corner apex
- Approaching corner from too far left-side of road width
- ‘Cutting in’ over other riders during corner
- ‘Passing underneath’ other rider(s) through corner
- Pedaling through apex of corner at sharply laid-over bicycle angle
- Over-gearing for exit from a corner
- Taking riders wide through a corner
Get skilled up and take advantage of the opportunity to revise your skills before the summer SKCC cycling scene gets into full steam.