You’ve just decided to join one of the best Cycling Clubs in Australia (if not the world).
Follow the steps below for Cycling Australia or Bicycle Networks membership.
Cycling Australia Membership steps
If you have decided which licence type suits you best, join online by following this link to the CA Website.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
– Choose Victoria for your State,
– Choose St Kilda Cycling Club as your Club,
– Choose the licence type you have decided on,
– then follow the prompts to directly input your details into the Cycling Australia database.
– You will be prompted at the end to supply your credit card details for payment of fees.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
You will receive an email from the Cycling Australia website thanking you for your payment and advising you of your licence number & type.
SKCC Welcoming Officer will make contact within a week or two of joining, to answer any questions, and to help you make the most of your club membership.
This email is your temporary licence until your licence card arrives in the mail (usually within four weeks). Please carry this email with you to all races as proof of licence.
Remember “No licence, no race”.
If you don’t have a credit card, contact email@example.com for instructions on how to join.
Bicycle Network membership steps:
Simply follow this link to enjoy the recreational rider benefits that SKCC and BN have to offer.