Ridewiser Sorrento Back-Way 122km. Saturday Oct 6th 2012.
– 7.00am departure from Frankston. Returns by 1.00pm.
– Scenic, solid, strength-building endurance training ride.
Exclusive to SKCC Members Only
Please register here to attend this ride.
‘Check Availability’ after reading these criteria:
• Riders MUST have a current St Kilda Cycling Club license to attend this ride.
• Riders MUST be of SKCC C Grade level fitness – or Ridewiser Rider Ranking under 30 to be eligible.
• Ride Briefing Notes and meeting point details will be emailed to you 48hrs prior.
• Weather and other ride info updates are posted on www.twitter.com/ridewiser in the final 24hrs prior.
• Riders are cautioned NOT to ride to the start from metro areas unless they are trained over 120km in hilly terrain.
All Ridewiser Road Rides require CA club membership and minimum level of ability for entry qualification.
See Ridewiser’s REDBAK Nutrition Offer for maximising your training here.
To receive the Ridewiser recommended training plan or for more info on qualifying for SKCC ClubPRO Training Rides, please email us here.