SKCC Club PRO training rides!
Ridewiser ‘Power Climbers’ will have riders completing a real climbing technique training session at their own tempo! Read on for more info!
Ridewiser ‘Power Climbers’ 92km Road Rides:
- Feb 14th – E Grade / Women (92km or 78km version)
- Feb 21st – D Grade (92km or 78km version)
- Feb 28th – C Grade (92km or 78km version)
The rides will include:
- 22km warm-up ride ending with the 7km Sassafras climb
- 16km climbing technique-training loop x 2
- 7km self-timed climbing-power training loop x 2
- Circuit briefings, climbing tips, instructor feedback Q&A
- 22km warm-down from Sassafras back to food & coffees!
Exclusive to SKCC Members! Check out last year’s Facebook ‘Climber Skills 2014’ Album
Just a short note to express my thanks for the great riding weekend. Leanne, Lizzie, Jamie and AJ were first class and so helpful.
And of course, I particularly enjoyed your tips, which I put into action (mostly) on my descent from Tawonga today.
Again, thanks to all of you. I’m amazed we get that support for $0! Take care.
– SKCC Member, Gordon Oakley
“… power-circuit climbing training might just leave you buzzing more than any other type of ride ever” Rob Crowe SKCC ClubPRO