It’s the BIG 3 Alpine Assualt for those preparing for the Tour of Bright, or just for the bragging rights from knocking these mountains down: do the big three of Falls, Hotham and Buffalo with Rob Crowe and the Ridewiser crew, and put 300km of climbing in your legs over a weekend!
This is exclusive to St Kilda Cycling Club members only:
3 x OPEN Supported Road Rides!
NO ENTRY FEE – LIMITED TO 50 RIDERS MAX
- Riders are to organise own travel, accommodation & meals.
- For general accommodation bookings, check out Bright Visitor’s Centre
Fri-Sat-Sun November 28-29-30 2014
- Fri 2.00pm Falls Ck Summit Return 120km by 7.00pm
- Sat 8.45am Mt Hotham Summit Return 100km by 2.00pm
- Sun 8.45am Mt Buffalo Summit Return 80km by 12.30pm
Exclusive to SKCC Membership Only:
- Advanced CAT1 strength-building alpine rides require 4 weeks minimum training preparation to benefit from completing all 3 rides.
- Ridewiser Ride Briefings, Re-Group Check-points, On-Road Domestiques & Roaming Van-Support is provided!
Please REGISTER to attend this weekend!
Please check Availability on the Ridewiser website after reading these criteria:
- Riders MUST have a current St Kilda Cycling Club license to attend this ride
- Riders are recommended to be of SKCC D Grade level or higher to participate (see Ridewiser 1-8 Ability Levels chart on their website)
- Ride route details and meeting points will be emailed to you 48hrs prior
- Weather and other ride info updates are posted on www.twitter.com/ridewiser in the final 24hrs prior to starts
- Riders are cautioned to prepare over 4 weeks minimum training on at least 4 rides x 60km of mountainous terrain.