Apart from the change in course, we will be running a normal race schedule; that is: normal race times apply – all grades as normal (incl E grade & Juniors).
C Grade Women (35mins + 1 lap)
E Grade Open (25mins + 1 lap)
B Grade Juniors (15mins + 1 lap)
A Grade Women (50mins + 1 lap)
B Grade Women (40mins + 1 lap)
A Grade Juniors (20mins + 1 lap)
B Grade Men (55mins + 1 lap)
D Grade Men (45mins + 1 lap)
A Grade Men (60mins + 1 lap)
C Grade Men (50mins + 1 lap)
Please note the following as well:
- Vehicle access for Team tents only between 5:30 and 6:30. If later then that – tents to be carried in.
- All tents must be weighted down. No Pegs. No stakes.
- Normal race registration online
- Warm-up on Aughtie Drive. No warm up laps on the course.
- No parking on Ross Gregory Drive
- Access to Registration from the northern end is via Aughtie Drive off Albert Road
- Access to the circuit from the southern end is off Lakeside Drive at Village Green Drive
- There is no entry to the actual race circuit from the Albert Road end (Turn 1) – even if riding your bike.
- Parking as indicated
See the graphic above for details on the course we’ll be racing on, how to get there, where to park, and where to register.