St Kilda Cycling Club PRO Training Rides
- Sept 20th – E Grade / Women (94km) :: 7.00am – 11.30am departs from Cheltenham train station
- Sept 27th – D Grade (94km) :: 7.00am – 11.15am departs from Cheltenham train station
- Oct 4th – C Grade (94km) :: 7.00am – 11.00am departs from Cheltenham train station
Exclusive to SKCC Members Only!
Train your bunch-riding skills and learn to work turns in organised, steady, paceline formations over the Ridewiser Paceline road course in Mornington.
SKCC Club PRO and Olympian Rob Crowe runs a series of 3 specially crafted road rides each season exclusive to SKCC Members.
Saturday Sept 20th: SKCC E Grade / Women
- 7.00-11.00am from Cheltenham to Mornington Return
- Warm-up bunch cruising ride (24km)
- Training tips on Paceline turns – Mt ELiza
- Paceline bunch formation circuit (40km)
- Bunch-riding 2 x 2 back to Cheltenham GC Cafe for coffees!
Booking for SKCC Club PRO Rides is essential – specific rider grading applies.
Register online at www.ridewiser.com.au and visit the ROAD RIDES page or click here > DIRECT INFO & BOOKING LINK
All REGISTERED riders will be emailed in the lead-up days with route and meeting details and weather updates.
To ask questions about the SKCC ClubPRO Training Rides, please email Liz on firstname.lastname@example.org
“You want to build your cycling engine? Come ride with me”
SKCC Club PRO