CV Renewal 2015

If you want to race in 2015, you’re going to need a current race licence. Remember, Gaelene is right onto our membership, so: no licence, no race! You won’t be able to register online either, so get onto it!

And it’s not just for racing – the insurance you get when you take out a Cycling Australia membership is invaluable. We’ve seen people who’ve had some pretty serious injuries, and where their private health cover or Medicare have only gone so far. Especially for things like dental injuries, they’ve received great cover and service from their CA insurance! You’d be crazy not to take out a membership!

For more details, contact CA or check out the cover details on the CA website.

Head over to the Cycling Australia membership page to renew: