Club Pro Training Ride – E grade
13 May 2017, Saturday
Ridewiser Sorrento Backway 150km
StKilda Cycling ClubPRO E Grade Ride
Sat 13th May 2017
7.30am – 2.30pm departs from Mordialloc shopping strip.
Train for real cycling speed & strength using a specifically designed route via the Arthur’s Seat range training climbs,
peninsula paceline and esplanade thru to Mornington, with tutoring on working turns and other bunch-riding skills.
Exclusive to SKCC Membership Only
Please REGISTER below by 4.30pm on the day before this ride if meeting these participation criteria:-
* Riders MUST have a current St Kilda Cycling Club license to attend this ride
* Riders MUST be of SKCC E Grade or higher (at least Ridewiser Ability Level 2 – see link below >)
* Ride Briefing Notes and meeting point details will be emailed to you 48hrs prior to ride start
* Weather and other ride info updates are posted on email and social media in the final 24hrs prior
* Riders are cautioned NOT to ride to the start from metro areas unless they are trained over 3hrs or 80km distances.
Ridewiser Road Rides participation requires the rider to:-
* hold current CA club membership
* please CANCEL if not attending, via ‘My Schedule’ at the MY INFO page
For more info on SKCC ClubPRO Training Rides,
or to book into your FREE Ridewiser Ergo qualifying session please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0422 297 805