Ridewiser Sorrento Backway 150km
StKilda Cycling ClubPRO D Grade
Sat 20th May 2017
7.30am – 2.30pm departs from Mordialloc shopping strip.
Train for real cycling speed & strength using a specifically designed route via the Arthur’s Seat range training climbs,
peninsula paceline and esplanade thru to Mornington, with tutoring on working turns and other bunch-riding skills.
Exclusive to SKCC Membership Only
Please REGISTER below by 4.30pm on the day before this ride if meeting these participation criteria:-
* Riders MUST have a current St Kilda Cycling Club license to attend this ride
* Riders MUST be of SKCC D Grade ability level or higher (at least Ridewiser Ability Level 3 of 10 – see link below >)
* Ride Briefing Notes and meeting point details will be emailed to you 48hrs prior to ride start
* Weather and other ride info updates are posted on email and social media in the final 24hrs prior
* Riders are cautioned NOT to ride to the start from metro areas unless they are trained over 80km in hilly terrain