At SKCC we are so very fortunate to have lots of amazing and motivating supporters and Leann is another of these, thank you Leann!!! The club is thankful and grateful for your loyalty and leadership on the Tearaway Tuesday rides which is an incredibly popular ride amongst our members! We wanted to share a bit more about Leann.
Like most club members Leann started riding as a little kid, but damn pedal brakes and flowery seats, Leann just wanted a BMX like her brothers!!!
Bikes have always been part Leann’s life, commuting, racing, mountain biking, electric bikes and now a regular Beach Rd pootler. Leann has been a SKCC member for around 8 years (she thinks, time flies when you are having fun!!) then she married a bike nut, so now like all club members, bikes are naturally sitting at the kitchen table for dinner, watching TV in the lounge or gracing the bedroom!
We wanted to find out more…
- If you had a time machine & you could go back 10 years
Be good to your mother!
- If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Julie Andrews, Leann is known to break out in a song every now and then!
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Telepathy, would be useful, and quite humorous, on a bike
- Who or what motivates you?
Her friends…Espresso, Gin and Tonic
- Which emojis best describe your philosophy on life (Maximum of 3 emojis allowed)