Andrew is another supporter of SKCC and the club rides; thank you Andrew!! SKCC is very fortunate to have your loyalty and support. We wanted to share a bit more about Andrew.
Andrew started cycling approximately 4 years ago and moved to St Kilda 3 years ago. Andrew’s introduction to the club was a unique one; he was riding one morning and Peter Jones noticed his cycling Kit (Jones Cycles) and started chatting with Andrew and invited him along to an SKCC club ride. Andrew then met Leann Jones who became a riding buddy and friend and also made a lot of friends through the club.
When he’s not on his bike, you’re likely to find Andrew leading on tours through some of Melbourne’s iconic buildings as he volunteers at the ‘National Trust’. We asked Andrew a few questions so we can learn just that little bit more about him!
1. If you had a time machine & you could go back 10 years, what advice would you give your younger self? I would tell myself to start riding a bike.
2. If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you? John Turturro, if he is not available, then Gabriel Byrne.
3. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? I’m not sure!
4. Who or what motivates you? The people I ride with in the mornings, they turn up no matter what the weather conditions are.
5. Which emojis best describe your philosophy on life (Maximum of 3 emojis allowed)