WHY JOIN ST KILDA CYCLING CLUB?
…because St Kilda is mostly about people, where cycling is the glue that holds us together.
A laugh, great friends, camaraderie, shared pain and passion and a good coffee are our priorities. As a result, we are light on egos, rules, policy and big brother, but we are big on common sense, doing the right thing and doing it together.
With over 600 members and boasting the largest female membership in Australia SKCC has become one of Victoria’s most dynamic Cycling Clubs. We have a reputation for doing things differently and with a sizzle !
Whether you cycle competitively or you’re a spectator, our summer Crit racing is a great way to spend your Sunday morning. Kids and pets (on a lead) are always welcome, the coffee is second to none……it all contributes to the carnival atmosphere.
We offer Criterium racing, Mountain Bike (social or competitive), Track or Winter Road racing. SKCC caters for all cyclists from the social rider, to the weekend warrior thru’ to those who love to race and race fast.
JOIN SKCC AND ALSO ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
- Regular social rides
- Multiple weekly mixed club rides
- Several weekly Women’s rides
- A commitment to supporting women’s racing
- Regular training camps
- Social drinks
- Velo Vendredi breakfasts- our monthly club-wide ride with special guests!
- Sponsor support – Sponsored race series & giveaways & prizes throughout the year
- Access to one of the best-looking club kits in Australia
- Be part of one of the best cycling clubs in Australia (if not the world!)
Read through our comprehensive membership pages, decide which licence type is the best option for you and follow the links to become part of the SKCC family.
Within a couple of weeks of joining you should expect a call from one of our club Welcoming Officers who will help you find your way in all things SKCC.