SKCC will host the Northern Combine’s final club race of the year next Saturday.
The challenging circuit at National Boulevard, Campbellfield is the perfect location for a fast race on the last Saturday in September.
It’s also the final chapter in the Northern Combine Women’s series, so it’s hoped that we can attract as many of our female members and racers as possible to this great event – a barbecue and refreshments will be available for friends and family.
The circuit is the closest to the CBD for NC races and has numerous benefits.
• Closer to home (sleep in)
• Perfect practice for Summer Crit Season
• Paved the whole way around!
• Closer to home (back to see the AFL Grand Final!)
• Racing to start at 10am. Precise start times for each grades are still being finalised. Updates will follow next week.
Racing for A-D and 3 women’s grades to encourage open participation in a way only SKCC can – with fun, safety and great atmosphere!
For B & C Grade women and Open D grades, we aim to have race marshalls, so please contact Anthony Fewster or John Kelly to put your hand up to help.
Entries will be open for NC Volunteers on Sunday evening (9pm approx) and at 7pm Monday for everyone else, at the Northern Combine Website.
Check out this link for a map of the location: National Blvd. Campbellfield, VIC, 3061.