Back by EXTREMELY popular demand on Sunday the 23rd of February is the Neometro Beller Team Time Trial.
Team Time Trial – Time, Distances and Prize Money
- Mens B Grade 8 laps (10:30am)
- Women’s B Grade 6 laps (10:45 am) and Women’s A grade 8 laps (10:45 am)
- Mens A Grade 10 laps (11:00am)
- Mens A Grade: 1st $250, 2nd $125, 3rd $75
- Mens B Grade: 1st $150, 2nd $100, 3rd $50
- Women A: 1st $150, 2nd $100
- Women B: 1st $100, 2nd $70
Riders and teams MUST be registered by 5 pm Friday the 21st of February (rider substitutions allowed on the day).
Limit of 10 teams per TTT race time slot.
TTT max 4 riders per team, 3 must finish – All team members must be in the same jerseys. Pre-entry essential to guarantee a start; for information contact Jeff Provan, to obtain a team registration sheet contact Gaelene Snelling. Team registration sheets must be returned, completed, to Gaelene Snelling by COB Friday 21 Feb.
Entries MAY be accepted on the day but only up until 9:30am and ONLY if the quota per grade is not already full. TTT registration for all pre-registered teams closes at 9:30am. SKCC reserves the right to alter or reduce the number of laps prior to the start and to accept teams, or limit the number of teams at its discretion.
Each team should provide a time keeper/team captain to assist with registration, to attend the race briefing, to pass on instructions to the team, to count laps and to record the finish time. Time keepers must wear the team jersey and each will be given lap boards and a time sheet for recording laps. All time keepers will be monitored and assisted by the Race Director and Assistant Race Director.
REGISTERING YOUR TEAM
On the day there will be a separate registration desk for teams. All riders must bring their current licence. No licence, no ride. 3 race permits or day permits can be purchased from the registration desk on the day if necessary.
If you are racing in normal graded racing AND the TTT:
- Register and pay to race in your grade at the normal reg desk first
- Go to the teams reg desk and register your race number on your team sheet.
- You retain the same race number for both events and your race entry covers both events.
If you are ONLY racing in the TTT:
- Go to the Teams reg desk and pay your race entry and get your race number
- Register your race number on your team sheet.