A TRANSFER FORM NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IF
- You wish to transfer to SKCC from another club
- You wish to transfer to another club from SKCC (you’re not serious !)
- Attracts a $50 fee to have your licence reprinted.
- Both your old club and new club are required to sign the transfer paperwork
TRANSFERRING AT THE TIME OF RENEWAL
- Is free of charge
- Only requires your old club to sign the transfer paperwork
You will need to submit the transfer paperwork, the current years CA Membership Application Form and payment to your new club as a manual transaction.
NB: If it has been one year or more since you have held a CA licence with any cycling club it is not necessary to complete a transfer form.
However, despite the time lapse, when joining the current club of your choice you will need to re-instate your licence by joining your chosen club by manually submitting paperwork.
If you try to renew online the CA online system will automatically default to your old club.