A TRANSFER FORM NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IF
- You wish to transfer to SKCC from another club
- You wish to transfer to another club from SKCC (you’re not serious !)
- Attracts a $50 fee to have your licence reprinted.
- Both your old club and new club are required to sign the Club Transfer Form
TRANSFERRING AT THE TIME OF RENEWAL
- Is free of charge
- Get your old club to sign the Club Transfer Form
- Then send the form to your new club to sign off and they will forward the form to Cycling Australia to transfer your member record into their membership database.
- Once the transfer has been completed you can log onto the CA website and renew online.
NB: If it has been three years or more since you have held a CA licence with any cycling club it is not necessary to complete a transfer form. However you will need to contact Cycling Australia and ask them to move your membership record to the club of your choice so that you can renew online.